Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Book of Shadows

The book of shadows is one neat book to have , like all journals a witch writes all her thoughts ,spells,herbs,mixes , ect into it. lots of witches have a second book for dreams or herbs.
I am not like most witches because i have to many books to write in , i try one and find another and write in my thoughts in all.
I even now have one for a friend and i to do up together, i started puting some things into this B.O.S and we together have done these things and add even more stuff. the next thing i would really like to show her is a ritual, made simple and easy. She told me she would also like to learn spells , with most rituals a spell can be cast.
The book of Shadows is always present at the witches side.

1 comment:

  1. I have a tonne of bos's as well, I totally know what you mean :-) I've started typing some stuff up on the computer now, just for safe-keeping more than anything, but I still love my two bos's :-).

    ReplyDelete